Travels of Deep Kick Girl

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ladies and gentlemen... we have a date!

Here I was thinking we had about a week to go ... when I get a phone call saying "Are you ready to go on Monday?" ... Monday! Monday! We can't go on Monday! That's only 3 days away. We have things to do, people to see, stuff to organise, BAGS TO PACK! Holy cow, how can we be ready in 3 days!

My brain is racing with all the things we need to do. Luckily I've got myself pretty organised this week. We have our bank draft ready, we have our US$ and Pounds ready, we have packed the presents for the orphanage, Mariana's clothes are all washed and just need to be packed... I've even bought enough dog and cat food to keep our animals going while we're away (the neighbour's daughter will be feeding them).

But there is still SO MUCH MORE to do... So, I can't chat now. Next entry will probably be from Anaheim LA where I'll be writing after an exhausting but wonderful day at Disneyland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home